- EXPRESS DELIVERY
- WEAR NOW, PAY LATER
- FREE SHIPPING
- 90-DAY RETURNS
HOW TO ATTACH CLIP INS
SEE IT IN ACTION
WATCH THE VIDEO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All of our hair extensions are made from the highest grade 100% Remy human hair. The main difference between each type is the weight and length of the hair.
Full Volume Clip In
Suitable for people with fine or medium volume hair who want to add some extra length and volume. Available in 16 inch and 20 inch.
Deluxe Volume Clip In
The deluxe set is similar to the full volume set, but comes with an added one piece volumiser for extra volume. Available in 16 inch, 20 inch and 24 inch.
Ultimate Volume Clip In
Our thickest clip in extensions. The ultimate volume clip ins are suitable for those want really thick hair. The hair is double drawn and thick from top to bottom. Available in 16 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch and 30 inch.
We have designed our 20 inch deluxe clip ins for those who want instant volume and thickness without the assistance of a salon professional. You can easily apply them to your hair at home in a matter of minutes.
- Brush your hair and extensions before use.
- We don't recommend exposing your extensions to harsh chemicals such as bleach, chlorine, alcohol, sulphate, keratin and protein as these will strip the oils from the extensions, leaving them dry, brittle and tangled.
- It is critical to wash your extensions with a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner only.
- Clip in hair Extensions do not need to be washed very often unless you are wearing them on a regular basis.
- It is best to gently brush and leave your extensions out to air dry after washing.
- To store your extensions, it is best to wait until they are fully dry, after washing, before putting them away.
- We recommend braiding your extensions before bed and while being stored, to avoid tangles.
- We do not recommend dyeing your hair extensions as it will affect the quality and lifespan.
We have designed our clip in extensions so that anyone can wear them. The shorter your hair the more pieces you may require for a seamless blend. We recommend using our Ultimate Volume Clip in Hair Extensions set for the best results.
All of our hair extensions are made from the highest grade Remy human hair, however the life of your hair extensions depends on how well they are looked after and how often they are worn. Our clip in extensions can last up to 12 months if cared for correctly.
You can definitely wash your clip ins! We suggest using a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner to preserve the life of your extensions. It is important to brush your extensions before you wash them. This will reduce the chance of knots and tangles that could occur during the drying process. Letting your extensions air dry is best, however it is still very safe to apply heat to the hair.
Yes, you can send your 20 inch Deluxe Clip ins back for a full refund or exchange within 90 days of receiving your order. Please make sure the hair extensions are unused and in good condition.